Thursday, December 13, 2007

anniversary

Chad and I are blessed to have each other, and tomorrow on the 14th is our wedding anniversary. What a beautiful Christmas wedding we were able to have. As I look back, everything fell into place for us because of help from friends and family. It could have easily been an expensive affair, but the Lord provided the food, place for a reception in Knowlsville, and a GREAT restaurant to have our rehearsal dinner (thanks to Aunt Ellie) on Chad's side. (The Carleton Grill).
Tomorrow, Chad and I are going to have some time to ourselves. We will be going to see a movie, going to the Olive Garden, and Christmas shopping in the mall. I can't wait! I love my hubby so much, and even if we just sat on the couch with each other and did nothing, I wouldn't care. I am happy just to spend a few minutes with him, much less a whole day. haha!
I am thankful to have Chad this Christmas. Who are you thankful for? Please share.

No comments: