Saturday, November 24, 2007


I've been having fun and watching Christmas movies ALL morning long!!! Yes, I may be lazy, but I love the Hallmark channel because the movies are so good and touching. AfteR a while, I'm going to take the boys outside to play in the little snow that we have. I need some fresh air also.

Mom and Dad are going to be leaving for Idaho / Oregon on Monday. I SO wish that I could have traveled with them to see Grandma. I miss her so much and the times that we used to talk beside the wood stove. I miss the smell of her home, the sugar cookies and the tea. We used to travel so much to get to school and it helped to talk to her about my day and the certain "guy" I would be interested in at the time. haha! She won't be able to travel to NY anymore and I wish that I could hug her one last time. She's not doing good health wise and it may not be long before she passes. All her boys, including my Dad will be with her. It will be a great reunion! So here's to YOU Grandma!!! I love you!

No comments: