Friday, November 23, 2007


Thanksgiving was GREAT! Mom and Dad came over with some roasted chicken and then we had sweet potatoes with praline topping, green been cassarole, and good ole' stove top. Then we had banana muffins for dessert with some pumpkin spice creamer in our coffee.
Anna wasn't able to be with us and Chad had to work a bit, but other than that, Anna called us and we had a nice time.
We watched a classic movie called "open window" with Jimmy Stewart and Grace Kelly. It's about a guy who helps solve a murder mystery while watching out his window with a broken leg in a wheelchair. By the end of the movie, Jimmy gets thrown out the window, gets another broken leg, but manages to solve the mystery and the guy gets caught. He also gets the woman in the end. LOL! We also caught scenes from Anne of Green Gables. My dad will watch it even though he's a guy, but I hope that I will be able to have a girl so that we can both watch girly movies together. :)
While on the phone, my sister and I reflected on how thankful we are for our husbands and our homes. I am helping to plan her wedding here in the US in June and I am hoping that someday, I will be able to get to Panama Lord willing.

No comments: